Monday, September 19, 2016

All About my Blog

 What is my blog all about? 

  My blog is all about discovering Antique. It includes the virgin tourist spots and livelihood of Antiqueños found in the province. Antique is one of the province of Panay island in Region 6, Western Visayas you surely can get the great and the total summer experience you ever had in your life. It's a perfect vacation getaway with your family, friends, colleagues and love ones.

The reasons why I want to blog about this?

The reasons why I want to blog about this is because I want to advertise and spread to others what else they have not seen yet and experience in Antique. Also, to make other people be inform that there is still places in Antique you can discover and have your summer destination and make memorable and beautiful memories.


What is my goal/purpose for blogging this

My goal and purpose for blogging this is to let foreigners or Filipinos of other regions, even the locals of Antique to experience the fun and excitement of their adventure and exploration of the hidden beauty of Antique and to promote also the province nationwide or even worldwide.

(Photos taken from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment